We place our houseboats – the boats that are luxury, small drifting houses in carefully selected ports
When choosing marinas, we are guided especially by STANDARD and LOCATION.
We remember about the nearby parking lot, gastronomy, beaches and tourist attractions.
Gdynia, Yacht Park
Modern marina in the city center
Modern Harbor awarded
The recently established Marina Yacht Park in Gdynia is a great place for an overnight stay and a longer stay.
The modern marina we have chosen has been awarded several awards.
Z the terrace offers a beautiful view of the sea, the See Tower skyscraper, the Blyskawica Museum ship, the Dar Pomorza sailing ship.
The marina is located near the beach Gdynia Central Beach, very close to the developed part of Gdynia.
More important objects
12 places worth visiting in Gdynia
A quick guide to tourists
1. Pier and cliff in a nature reserve
The first pier in Orłowo was built in 1934 and was over 400 m long, and after renovation and modernization in 2007, it is 180 m long. The neighboring cliff is located within the administrative boundaries of the Redłowo district, it is also called Klif in Redłowo, Cypel Orłowski or Orla Głowa. It is the first reserve created in the area of the former Gdańsk Province and one of the oldest in Poland. Due to abrasion, the cliff face retracts at an average rate of 1 m per year. It is built mainly of moraine clay of glacial origin and stretches for 650 m. There are also dark brown layers of sand on the beach, which are a cluster of heavy minerals (including magnetite, manganese, zircon, and titanium).
2. A magical palace and park complex
Even some of the inhabitants of Orłów do not know how this unique building has stood there for many centuries. It is the Palace in Orłowo, which is believed to have already had a noble seat in it in the 14th century. In the 18th century, both the palace itself and the related buildings changed with the development of the village.
3. The Fisherman’s Settlement in Kępa Oksywska
The buildings on the estate are single-family housing. On the west side of the estate, at Dickmana Street, there is the Research and Development Center, Maritime Technology Center. In the eastern part of the estate, by the bay, there is a small fishing harbor with economic facilities. When we come to the end of Osada Rybacka Street, we get to the fishing utility rooms. From here, along the steep escarpment, narrow wooden stairs go down, and parallel to them are the tracks of one of the two in northern Poland funicular used to transport catches from the fishing harbor.
4. The torpedo station in Babie Doły
Built on sunken caissons three hundred meters from the shore, not renovated and unused after the war, it fell into disrepair, and the port basin was silted up. Until the 1980s, the pier and port buildings were regularly used by military divers as a reservoir for exercise, as well as by yachting enthusiasts and in the summer by people relaxing on the beach. Ultimately, the remains of the pier were blown up in the mid-1990s. As a result of the harsh winters of the 1970s and 1980s, the front wall collapsed, severely straining the building structure. The torpedo station in Babie Doły can be seen, among others in the final parts of the episode Fri. “Coast of the Sea” from the series “Czterej pancerni i pies”, the seventh episode of the series “1983”, the series “Kryminalni” and the feature film “Superwizja”.
5. The oldest building in the Tri-City – St. Michael the Archangel
It is located on the seafront in Oksywie, one of the most picturesque districts of the city. The brick church of st. Michael the Archangel comes from the 13th century and has an unusual wooden tower. Its history dates back to 1224, when it was founded by the Duke of Gdańsk, Świętopełek II. Established in 1253 by bishop Wolimir – the bishop of Kujawsko-Pomorskie, the parish covered the area of Kępa Oksywska and almost the entire administrative territory of present-day Gdynia.
6. Formoza Torpedo Station in Oksywie
The torpedo station in Oksywie was put into operation as early as 1940. It was built in the sea at the end of a 500 m pier. It is exploited to this day, although in a different character from its original character. After the war, the redundant observation tower was demolished.
7. Museum ship “Dar Pomorza”
It stood for the first time on the roadstead in Gdynia in June 1930, and during 51 years of service for the Polish Merchant Navy, “Dar Pomorza” made 102 school cruises, covering half a million nautical miles (926 thousand km). 13,384 students of the Maritime School were trained on board. Since 1982, “Dar Pomorza” has been handed over to the National Maritime Museum in Gdańsk and is visited by hundreds of thousands of tourists every year. The frigate was built at the “Blohm und Voss” shipyard in Hamburg (1909–1910), commissioned by Deutscher Schulschiff Verein. In the following years he went on – under the name “Prinzess Eitel Friedrich” – school trips, summer (candidate, in European waters) and winter (to the Caribbean Sea). After World War I, he was – under the provisions of the Treaty of Versailles – transferred to France as war reparations.
8. Abraham’s House and Starowiejska Street
Built in 1902, it is the last relic of rural buildings on ul. Starowiejska. The slanting front documents changes in the course of this oldest communication axis in Gdynia. The house owes its popular name to Antoni Abraham, a Kashubian activist, a fighter for the Polishness of Pomerania, who lived here in a rented room for the last three years of his life (1920-1923).
9. Port Construction Office and Tadeusz Wendy’s House and the Fishing Cross
The wooden cross, entered in the register of monuments, is a memento of the construction of the port, it was placed on the then seashore in 1921, exactly when the construction of the port in Gdynia began under the supervision of engineer Tadeusz Wendy. It was also him who initiated the very erection of it. The cross was placed on the seashore at the base of a wooden pier, the so-called Temporary Military Port and Fishermen’s Harbor. The dynamically but expanding port and city meant that, once standing somewhere on the sidelines, it found itself in the middle of a large investment and in 1932 it was moved to the then seashore. In the first days of the occupation, the cross was destroyed by the Germans. The new one was made after the war by local fishermen and placed in the old place where it still stands.
10. Port of Gdynia – sightseeing by ship
The industrial harbor area is full of docks and shipyards in use. Currently, huge financial outlays are being invested in subsequent stages of the development of the Port of Gdynia. One of the most important implemented investment tasks is a comprehensive project of conceptual development of the area of the Western Port with an area of approximately 30 ha, along with the construction of maneuvering and storage yards on an area of approximately 20 ha – an element of the Logistics Center, including the construction of an intermodal terminal. See for yourself what the third largest seaport in Poland looks like. Joint visits to the Naval Port, Naval Shipyard, Nauta Shipyard and admiring ships that moor in a commercial port on a given day provide inexpensive trips on passenger ships that run during the season. The renovated building of the Maritime Station from the 1930s, from which millions of Polish emigrants once set off, now houses the Emigration Museum in Gdynia, which presents personal mementos and multimedia exhibitions. The port has ferry connections with Sweden and Germany.
11. Historic Fisherman’s House
Currently, the oldest surviving residential building in Gdynia houses a cafe – Cafe Strych. This is the last witness of a 19th-century fishing village. Built around 1890, a fishing settlement, then it was located on the seashore. There were fishing boats on the beach and the nets were drying up. Today, there is a pub called “Cafe Strych”, the device of which uses original elements, documents and archival photographs describing the history of fishing in Gdynia.
12. “Truppenmannschaftsbunker” shelter
One of the three heavy T-750 air-raid shelters built in Gdynia. They were built during World War II, when the Gdynia port became one of the most important bases of the German Navy – the Kriegsmarine. They were to be the main shelter for the crews of warships. All three T-750 type bunkers have survived to this day in Gdynia. One is located at 5 Polska Street, part of it is converted today into a sports shooting range, but the bunker itself is still kept on standby for civil defense. The second one is located at the Naval Port in Gdynia, near the X and XI basins, the third one at the intersection of Płk. Dąbka and Bosmańska. The facility is located at the Polish Quay, near the Emigration Museum. The Polish Quay is part of Basin IV housing and is adjacent to the Rotterdam and Finnish Quays. It was built in 1927/28 and rebuilt in the seventies.
Housboaty at this location
Objects for rent