Regulations of stay in Houseboat Modern 11
§1. General conditions:
- The customer can use Houseboat after paying the full rental amount.
- On the day of collecting the keys or on the next day, the Customer pays a deposit of PLN 500 in cash to the service, who arrange to hand it over by phone.
- It protects minor damage to the technical condition of the Houseboat, as well as losses in its equipment, and is reimbursed in the event of a claim-free settlement on the last day of stay. If there are technical defects or other losses in the equipment, the deposit is retained until the damage or deficiencies are removed. After this time, the Client is provided with a copy of the invoices and the deposit is settled.
- The subject of the lease is a houseboat that can be used solely for tourist purposes.
It is handed over on the first day of rental from 4 p.m. in a condition fit for the agreed use, technically operational, with complete equipment.
- The release is based on taking the keys from the Box and reading the above regulations.
- The customer undertakes to keep the Houseboat in the same condition during the rental period, use it as intended.
- The return will take place on the day specified in the contract by 12.00 in the condition as when handed over, ie technically efficient, clean, fully equipped. Returning in a condition other than the one in which it is present entitles the Lessor to reduce the return of the deposit by min. PLN 250.
The houseboat is insured against fire.
- In the event of a breakdown or other damage occurring during the period covered by the rental, the customer is obliged to immediately notify the owner and prepare an “emergency report” in the form of an e-mail, which is the basis for the customer to apply for compensation to the insurance company.
- The customer is financially responsible for the houseboat along with the equipment during the rental period.
The Owner is not responsible for thefts during the Customer’s stay.
If the claims qualify for liquidation under the insurance policy, the paid deposit is withheld until compensation is obtained from the insurer. The customer is charged with the deductible.
The risk of damage or damage to the Houseboat and its accessories is borne by the customer from the time of delivery until handover.
This risk does not apply to damages that will be covered (paid) by the insurance company with which the owner concluded the insurance policy.
- Without the consent of the owner, the client may not make changes to the equipment and construction of the houseboat.
- The client cannot sublet a Houseboat.
- There cannot be more people in the rented Houseboat than declared when booking. If this number is exceeded, the deposit will be forfeited.
- Pets are not allowed in the Houseboat. presence of animals causes the forfeiture of the deposit.
- The customer is responsible for any damage caused by the pet.
- The client is obliged to exercise due care and to comply with the principles of health and safety and fire protection.
- There is a 100% non-smoking policy in the Houseboat and on the terrace.
- The use of corrosive or non-biodegradable chemicals is forbidden.
- Houseboat is cleaned by the Staff once a week.
More frequent cleaning can be ordered with the Staff.
- Damages resulting from the consumption of alcohol or drugs are fully covered by the Client.
- The owner reserves the right to withdraw from the rental without civil law consequences in the event of serious random events preventing the fulfillment of the contract, i.e. devastation, theft, burning, storm and other dangerous weather conditions, the effects of these weather conditions.
- In matters not regulated, the provisions of the Civil Code apply.
- Any disputes will be settled by the District Court in Bydgoszcz.
§2. User manual for home appliances:
- The customer receives the keys to the front door located in the locker next to the entrance. The client will receive the code to the clipboard via SMS.
- The houseboat is powered by electricity with a voltage of 230 V.
- Only 230 V devices should be connected to the mains.
- Do not connect devices over 2000 W.
- In the event of a power cut, please call the Rental Service.
- Do not make repairs yourself.
- An unjustified call from the Service staff is associated with a fee of PLN 100.
- There is no additional charge for electricity consumption, unless the customer uses it for purposes other than tourism.
- During lightning storms, it is recommended that you turn off all electricity receivers, ie TV, radio and computers.
- The owner is not responsible for damages resulting from power surges in the network.
- The houseboat runs on non-potable water.
- Houseboat has utility water in every bathroom and in the kitchen.
- There is no additional charge for water consumption, unless the customer uses it for purposes other than tourism.
Domestic hot water
- The customer has at his disposal hot utility water supplied from a 50 l boiler. It is located in the bathroom. The indications on the boiler show the temperature of the boiler.
- Temporary shortages of hot water may be associated with increased consumption, for example when showering. Just wait about 30 minutes and hot water will be available.
- The customer is not charged extra for water consumption, unless he uses it for purposes other than tourism.
- The Houseboat has underfloor heating. Please exclude at the end of the tenancy.
- air conditioning is also installed. Please use it with all doors and windows closed and set the temperature to 22-24C. Improper use will be charged against the deposit.
- is equipped with an electric heater. please turn them off after drying towels or clothes.
- The owner is not responsible for any damage to the clothes during drying.
Salon – TV service
- TV is operated with the TV remote
- Activation is done by switching on the Power button
- The TV has 18 terrestrial TV channels
- To watch movies from USB press INPUT button and look for USB input
- Your Smart TV can watch Netflix programs by logging into your own account.
- There is an electric grill on the houseboat.
- Use it with caution and only where it is located.
- After grilling, please remember to unplug it and clean it for future users.
It is important to pay special attention to children not to touch or approach the hot grill
Beach and leisure equipment
- The houseboat is equipped with beach chairs and a windbreak.
They are located on the roof, ie a screen, two sun loungers.
- 50 GB is available for the stay. If the data limit is exceeded, the internet will not be available or it is possible to buy another 50 GB package for PLN 25, settled on the deposit.
We wish you a successful and pleasant stay.
Please send any comments by e-mail to the following address:
Tel. 531 005 988